Friday, April 23, 2010

More From James Carney On The Hudson Breakup




My current coaching situation is a tough one. It was a very difficult decision to not work with Mr. Brad Hudson anymore as I have the utmost respect for Brad as a coach and person. I still have a great relationship with him and love him like a brother. With that being said, we mutually agreed my current situation is not the most conducive for athletic progression. Brad is in Eugene and I am in Boulder. Additionally, I didn't have any one to consistently work out with. In order to take a legitimate shot at that team in 2012, I need to be in the best situation possible. Right now, Im weighing my options to figure out my next move...


http://www.carneyrunning.com/blog/post

That is of course the politically correct way of saying "I've been under performing in the marathon and blame my coach".

No comments:

Post a Comment