Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Look, Same Great Taste

I changed the site up a little.  If you didn't notice you either haven't been here before, or maybe you're slightly retarded. Either way I hope you like it. If you don't, why the hell not?? Leave comments below.

The sharp new banner was made for us courtesy of Jimmy Crow @ Tattoo Productions. He is not only incredibly talented, he's incredibly good looking, wealthy, and sleeps with a different beautiful woman every night of the week(Just don't tell his girlfriend).
If you need some top of the line graphic design or screen printing work done, check 'em out http://www.tattooprod.com/

6 comments:

  1. Super cool, though I think I liked the other pic of Pre better. But I'm gay that way. Totally dig the site too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old pic of Pre had more "grit" to it. Otherwise, I like it.

    ReplyDelete