Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ryan Hall Has Written A Book


It's called "Running With Joy" and will be available in February. The book follows his 14 weeks of training leading up to the 2010 Boston Marathon.

I know you are thinking, "Oh no. It's pretty much gonna be him talking about God the entire book, isn't it?". And the answer is, "yes", as you can see from the first chapter HERE. There are 11 mentions of God in the first paragraph.  But if you just look at the training logs and not read the rest, it could be worth it. 

4 comments:

  1. My sentiments exactly: too much god talk for my liking. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much appreciate Ryan's down-to-earth and utterly joyous (no other word to describe it) approach to running, faith, and life overall. In my mind he is such an asset to distance running. I just wish Ryan, and the sport, got more press coverage and recognition. Can't wait to read the book! -Robert (www.marshallfriedman.com)

    p.s. I just PR'ed at the ING Miami half-marathon (23rd overall), as part of my training for Go! St. Louis Marathon in April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan has it right put God first in your life and everything else will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete